These are the adjectives that comes into my mind when I hear the word “BINONDO”.
BINONDO is the oldest China-town in the World. It is located in Manila, Philippines.
I’ve been to Binondo before because my Mom wanted to celebrate Chinese New Year and try some delicious Chinese foods. I don’t have a blog then. But I still have some photos Chinese New Year of 2016.
So…. Why am I back?
My friend from Canada said he will have a vacation here. And I’m thinking where should I bring him to experience culture and good food!
BINONDO is the place to be!
HOW TO GET THERE
- Uber – fast and safe! You can use my promo code if you just downloaded the app – edged7ue
- Private Car – you can rent or ask family or friends to bring you there. Just use the Waze app
- LRT – Carriedo Station- Turn left at Rizal Avenue- Sta. Cruz Church-Bustos. Turn left at Bustos- walk a block until you get to Ongpin.
SINCERITY CAFE AND RESTAURANT
497 E.T. Yuchengco Street, Binondo, Manila
Sincerely delicious I promise you! It won’t disappoint.
PRESIDENT TEA HOUSE
809 Salazar St., Binondo, Manila, Metro Manila
With the cozy ambiance, you’ll feel like a President. Lol! 😊 Honestly, this restaurant is quite fancy here in Binondo.
WAI YING FAST FOOD
810 Benavidez St, Binondo, Manila, 1006 Metro Manila
This place is crowded. It means something good right? When people line up to have some authentic Chinese cuisine, it must be something!
ENG BEE TIN
628 Ongpin Street, Binondo, Manila
WHAT TO DO
Explore the Streets of Binondo!
Talk and walk with Locals 😊
VISIT BINONDO CHURCH
Minor Basilica of Saint Lorenzo Ruiz and Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary Parish
- We didn’t finish our Itinerary coz we’re so full, try to eat just a bit
- They say try Dong Bei Dumplings and the New Po Heng Lumpia (will definitely be back!!!)
- Be mindful of your belongings. I’m not saying it’s not safe but being cautious is good too!
- Try to go early, it’s more traffic in the afternoon
- Go there HUNGY! haha
Sooo… Are you ready for a Food Crawl in Binondo??? 😍😍😍
Try it and let me know what you think in the comment section down below!
Thanks for reading!
Travels By Edge
Photos are from last year and this year. Haha! Hopefully, i could add some more food photos! I will update, promise! ‘Till the next!