by: Edge Dulatas
CINTAI CORITO’S GARDEN
Looking for a one and a half van ride or two-hour bus ride near Makati???
This Balinese-inspired resort is very accessible for commute and private cars.
The view is really nice that I am suddenly transported to Bali Indonesia.. 😍
It is nice for team-building too! We went there for our company summer outing. We got the day tour package plus buffet lunch and snacks. Girls enjoyed taking photos and boys just chilled at the cottages. (Just bring your portable speakers)
How to Get There
- Rent van for comfort (Php5,000) Take Balete Exit
- If you are in a budget, Ride Bus from Buendia going to Lipa. Then ride jeepney going to Malabanan. From Malabanan, take another Jeepney going to Balete. Just ask the jeepney driver to drop you off at Cintai Corito’s Resort
DAY TOUR ITINERARY
- 6:30am Meet-Up (office in Makati)
- 7:00am Departure
- 9:00am ETA
- 10:00am Walk around /Take photos
- 11:00am Swim
- 12:00nn Lunch (Buffet Lunch included on the entrance fee Php1,850)
- 1:00pm Swim Again 😉
- 2:00pm Massage at the Spa (Php1,000) / or swim
- 3:00pm Wak around to see animals/ Take photos
- 4:00pm Snacks (included)
- 5:00pm Going home
- 6:30pm Makati ( via Skyway)
- Always bring insect repellent lotion
- Wear rubber shoes (there’s a lot of walking to do)
- For Day Tour, Be early! It’s open at 7:00am
- Always make reservations for rooms, day tours and spa/ Website: http://coritosgarden.com/ (not sponsored)
- Take skyway. We got the one and a half travel time coz of skyway
- Bring fan. It’s humid! I don’t know why it doesn’t have fresh air when it is filled with trees and plants
- Good location (near Manila/ Makati)
- Nice view
- With animals (it’s like a mini-farm)
- Really good ambiance to take photos
- REALLY HOT! Bring umbrella and fan
- For me, it’s quite expensive for Php1,850 (few food choices and limited snacks)
- Insects (mosquitoes)
Please check out my social media accounts!
IG:📸 Travels By Edge
Youtube: Edge Dulatas
Photos were all mine. iphone only.
Thanks for reading!