by: Edge Dulatas
“WOW” is the BEST word to describe Davao! From the spectacular white sand beaches to sumptuous tuna belly……
“WOW” is the only word that I could say….
Davao exceeded my expectations…. From the honest taxi drivers, clean city and parks, courteous hotel staffs, beautiful resorts and beaches 👌🏻 and best tasting food….. That is the only city I wanted to live in….. (If ever I will settle down in the future….i will definitely say yes!) (ehem ehem!)
I fell in love with Davao! It’s not love at first sight… But my love grows deeper each day. From Day 1 to my Day 4, I promise, it is worth it!
My friend (Jinkee) invited me to join her coz she has a conference. But I have to be alone for 2 days…. 😭😭😭 Honestly, i was afraid to go alone. Then, every people I meet in Davao makes me feel comfortable and safe. I really get used to traveling alone so I made a list of the 5 tips when traveling solo. Haha!
I have a lot of things to say…. But i cannot find the right words…
For me, DAVAO is beautiful…..
It is safe….
And the beaches is unbelievably near….. It’s crazy near!!!!
- 3:45am (Cebu Pacific Mnl-Dvo Php3,772.12 roundtrip)
- 6:00am Breakfast
- 7:00am Leave things at the hotel
- 8:15am Bankerohan Market (ride jeep/ van going to Calinan Php40)
- 9:15am From Calinan, ride Habal-Habal going to Philippine Eagle (Php10)
- 9:30am Philippine Eagle (Php150) Take pictures /walk around etc
- 11:00am Malagos Garden Resort (entrance Php200/ with buffet lunch P550)
- 12:00noon Lunch at Malagos Resort
- 2:00pm Ride Habal to Calinan (Php10)
- 2:10pm Calinan to Bankerohan Market (Php40)
- 3:15pm Bankerohan Market to Lanang (Php8 jeep or Php100 taxi)
- 3:30pm Check in at Red Planet Davao (Php1,500/night)
- 4:00pm Shower / sleep
- 7:00pm Jack’s Ridge (Php170 taxi)
- 7:40pm Taklobo Restaurant at Jack’s Ridge
Island Hopping Tour
- Talicud Island Hopping (Php380 Bring your own food joiner at Sta Wharf)
- Babusanta Resort
- Coral Garden’s
- Angel’s Cove
- Wishing Island
- 7:00am Breakfast at Taps
- 8:00am People’s Park (free entrance)
- 8:45am Taxi (Buy pasalubong at stalls on the road)
- 9:30am Marina Wharf (going to Pearl Farm
- 11:00am Pearl Farm Beach Resort
- 2:00pm Check-in (Php9000 for 2pax)
- 3:00pm Rest
- 5:00pm Walk around/ Take Photos
- 7:00pm Dinner
- 8:00pm Movie Night at the Parola House
- 7:00am Stroll around Mandaya House
- 8:00am Breakfast (included)
- 10:00am Malipano Villas (boat every hour free for guest)
- 11:00am Swim
- 12:00noon check out
- 1:00pm Boat ride going back to Marina Wharf (free)
- 2:00pm Car going to the airport (free for guest)
- The Philippine Eagle/Malagos Resort /Eden is far…. make sure you join a group that will rent your own ride
- If you are traveling solo like me, go to Bankerohan Market then ride jeep to Calinan then ride habal
- This is not sponsored but check-in at Red Planet Hotel Davao, it has value for your money… near malls, airport and wharfs
- Book on Agoda. It’s cheaper (not sponsored)
- Taxi drivers are the best! 😉 (never had problems with taxi in Davao)
- Buy water food etc in the groceries
- Pearl Farm Davao was best resort I’ve been to… seriously! great service 👌🏻 (not sponsored)
- If you are in a budget, there are a lot of cheaper resorts for day tour.
- Php6k-7k will be more than enough for 4 days budget.(depending on how you stretch your money)
Hey Guys! Please check out my Social Media accounts. Thank you! 😍😘😊❤️
Youtube: Edge Dulatas
Vlog 🎦🆙 Davao Part 1 ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Davao Part 2 (Pearl Farm Beach Resort) 🎦🆙
Please follow my instagram ⬇️ ⬇️⬇️ ⬇️📸TravelsByEdge
Photos were all mine. iphone only.
Thanks for reading!