WORK HARD… PLAY HARD AND HAVE FUN!!!!!!
We went to Hidden Valley Spring in Laguna for our company outing in 2016. It’s the time of the year when we leave our stress in the office and bond together as one family.
How to get there?
- From Pasay or Cubao (Manila), ride a bus going to Lucena (Php90) (Jacliner/Lucena Bus Lines/ Jam or DLTB)
- 711 Town proper in Alaminos. Go to the market, Look for Arasan terminal (tircyle Php80-Php200)
- If you have you’re own car, just follow WAZE (have google map for back up) (Php250/pax sharing on gas/toll)
- 6:00am meet-up
- 2-3 hours travel time depending on traffic
- 10:00am Check-in (entrance fee for Day Tour is Php2,200/pax)
- 10:30-12:00am Swimming (There are 6 natural pools)
- 12:00 noon Lunch (included on day tour)
- 2:00pm Trekking (15mins) going to the falls
- 3:00pm Snacks (included on day tour)
- 4:00 swimming (Lover’s pool; Soda pool)
- 5:00pm Shower
- 5:30pm Check-out
- Go early! Super traaaaffiiiicc! 😔 The spring is open at 7am
- Use waze if you have a car (it’s called hidden for a reason)
- Bring insect repellent lotion. In the afternoon, there are a lot of insects everywhere!
- Foods are not allowed inside (but the good thing is the free lunch and snacks)
- There is a Php500 deposit on lockers (keep an eye on locker keys!)
- Be careful in walking (esp on bamboos) it’s slippery! (Aimee! This ones for you!😜 Happy Anniversary with anti tetanus shot!)
Thanks for reading!